AnTuTu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed on a rooted Android Mobile Phone/Pad. Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose. CPU Master's widget can change the CPU speed faster and simplelier. It can set cpu High-low frequency on your rooted mobile, capable of overclocking and underclocking.
CPU Master's widget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
Note: Root is necessary
- Support for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) devices.
- Fixed frequency setting now work on some devices.
- Add Polish translate.
- Revised Japanese translate.
- Support GPU Control for Samsung Galaxy S etc.
- Interactive governor add go_maxspeed_load setting.
- Fixed SVS voltage setting not save after reboot bug.
- Add Japanese translate.
- Support GPU frequency and voltage control (Galaxy S II etc.)
- Highlight Apply button when settings changed.
- Use seek bar style in SVS(VDD) voltage control.
- Advanced setting support more device and kernel (Galaxy S II etc.)
- Fixed some device voltage control not work bug (Galaxy S II etc.)
- Fixed check update may cause crash bug.
- Add timeout and other settings for safe mode.
- Support Overclock by install kernel module. (LG Optimus 3D etc.)
- HAVS Voltage Control Support more devices. (Samsung Galaxy S etc.)
- Display change log when first time run.
- Fixed icon display in kindle fire.