AnTuTu Benchmark is an benchmarking tool for Android Mobile Phone/Pad. It can run a full test of a key project, through the "Memory Performance","CPU Integer Performance","CPU Floating point Performance","2D 3D Graphics Performance","SD card reading/writing speed","Database IO" performance testing, and gives accurate analysis for Andriod smart phones.
AnTuTu Benchmark can support the latest quad-core cpu. In reaching the overall and individual scores of the hardware, AnTuTu Benchmark could judge your phone by the scores of the performance of the hardware. By uploading the scores, Benchmark can view your device in the world rankings, allowing points to let you know the level of hardware performance equipment.
- Update Russian translation.
- Do not open webpage when network not connected.
- Fixed crash when open a web page in app.
- Fixed some potential crash.
- Fixed recommend page.
- Fixed crash on Jelly Bean(Android 4.1) with Mail-400 GPU.
- Fixed CPU scores drop on Jelly Bean(Android 4.1), it is cause by the higher UI priority.
- Fixed CPU frequency detection problems on Jelly Bean(Android 4.1).
- Fixed CPU count could be less than the real total.
- Fixed a potential memory crach on benchmarking.
- Compatibility wiht Nexus 7 and other no camera device.
- Add verify socres by network time, avoid cheating by reduce local clock speed.
- Add a link for our new OpenGL ES 2.0 3D benchmark app.
- Fixed data not load immediately after restore form SD Card.
- Fixed can not back to previous page in comments tab.
- Fixed app may be crash when exit bug.
- Fixed some times press back can not exit bug.
- Fixed some crash bug.
- Fixed some UI display bug.
- Redesigned home page, show user ratings and comments for your device.
- Display camera information in system info page (requires camera permission).
- Redesigned submit page, user can rating your device now.
- Optimize SD card benchmark method to get more reliable score.
- Fixed 2D score unstable in some low-end models.
- Correct some Russian translation.
- Fixed a bug which allow submit score benchmark by other device.
- We will check the database on server and remove some suspicious scores.
- Redesigned user-interface being more convenient to operate.
- Add interaction and more information.
- Add Japanese translate.
- Fixed benchmark service still running after exit.
- Use the benchmark service instead of persistent permission.
- Optimize the score chart GUI performance.
- Fixed a bug that may be cause unreliable CPU score in some device.
- Fixed crash after 2D test on some device.
- Fixed fail to detect OpenGL ES 2.0 bug.
- Fixed score chart display error on ICS.
- Fixed crash when update available.
- Output benchmark score to logcat.
- Fixed CPU test may take more time.
- Fixed low scores of CPU benchmark.
- Finally fixed some device CPU benchmark score abnormal bug.
- Add polish translation.
- Some UI performance optimization.
- Fixed ZA country code error is South Africa.
- Try to fix crash after 2D test in some device.
- Score chart support multi-language.
- Fixed face image update error.
- New history view to show recently benchmark history.
- New score chart UI
- Real time score chart data from internet.
- Fixed icon in kindle fire.
- Enhance CPU benchmark to avoid abnormal scores.
- Use toast information instead of alert dialog.
- Fixed submit a empty country or region bug.
- Fixed crash on android version 2.0 and 2.0.1